Old July 27th 07, 01:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Default drivers for my laptop

Have you checked Dells website on your specific model laptop?
It is usually easy to find the drivers if they exist:
http://support.dell.com/support/down...555&l=en&s=biz

However some newer computers may not be supported in XP so there may
be no or limited drivers.

It does not matter if they know you or not, drivers are available for
everyone.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"Christian" wrote in message
ok here i go

i had windows vista on a new dell laptop and i formated it with
windows xp

i cant find my audio driver anywhere for xp could anyone help me

plus i cant find my wireless driver if anyone could find these for
me or
tell me where to get them i would really apreciate it

wireless driver is for
intelJ3945 802.11a/g mini card

audio driver is for
intergrated Sound Blaster Audigy HD Software edition

thx alot in advance for all the help