Old September 12th 06, 07:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Isaac \Pliqui\ Abouganem

Default Code 43 error on ati

I knew it, but still nothing for me, i was using the one with came with
vista and nothing. But still running Beta 2 of vista and no RC1, perhaps if
i can lend my hands on RC1 will work.

Thanks to you anyway
Isaac
"efess" wrote in message

I had this same issue. I tried a lot of things, from trying the XP
driver, to reinstalling multiple times. The problem for me was indeed
the AGP bridge driver. i Have an nforce2 chipset, so I installed the xp
drivers for this chipset. Originaly it was using the ones that came with
vista without issues.

I rolled back this driver to the ones that came with vista and viola,
works and no more 43 error on my radeon 9800 pro!

--
efess
efess's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=17421

http://www.techarena.in