Old September 27th 06, 12:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Mike

Default Intel 82845 GL Chipset

OK I do not know if this has been posted before, but here goes. I have an
Intel 82845 GL on board chipset that i do not even use. I have an Nvidia GE
Force graphics card. The problem is that everytime I boot up Vista 5782,
(This has happened on all versions that I have used) automatic downloads
downloads and installs the driver for the Intel chipset. How do I stop this
from downloading and installing all the time? This is driving me nust. Please
anyone that can help, leave me a mesage here or feel free to email me at:
. Thanks.