Old November 9th 06, 05:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
black clouds

Default Incompatibility regarding Realtek HD

I didn't get that message when I installed 1.48. Installation went perfectly
for me on my LG P1 Express Dual notebook running RC1 build 5600. Version 1.48
is RTM, you shouldn't be getting any incompatibility issues with this
version.
What build number did you install it on? What kind of PC do you have? What
realtek audio chip do you have installed?
You will get a "digital signature not found" warning during installation.
Also it will only work on "ALC880, ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC888, ALC861,
ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC260, ALC262, ALC268."

"edrd" wrote:

Hi everibody.

After the instalation of the driver, 1.48, I received a message saying
" This program has known compatibility issues". The program is Realtek
HD Audio Sound Effect Manager". Is there any away to solve this or the
only solution is to choose" Don't this message again"?

Thank you in advance.

Eduardo

--
edrd