Old November 17th 06, 05:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
John Barnes

Default Upgrade to Vista

If 98 was the basis of the upgrade to XP, that license is already invalid.
XP upgrade will be eligible for upgrade to Vista, then that license is
forfeited.

"Jerry Wong" wrote in message
I have a full version of win98 and my existing XP professional is an
upgrade version.
Am I eligible to the upgrade versions of Vista Business or Ultimate?

--
Jerry Wong

http://www.geocities.com/jerrywong.geo
但我*抪茈L的應許、 盼望新天新地,有義居在其中。(彼後3:13)
But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to
new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness. (2 Peter 3:13)