Old October 5th 07, 02:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Ant[_2_]

Default Vista doesn't print to an old HP Deskjet 870Cse printer (parallelconnection)...

I got an e-mail reply from Belkin finally, and it is confirmed Vista
won't work with it:

"Hi Ant ,

Thank you for contacting Belkin Technical Support.

We understand that are facing a problem to take a print windows vista.

To resolve the issue,please follow the below instruction

This product doesn`t support windows vista and we don`t have any drivers
for this product. We have a driver for 2000, Xp, 98SE.

If you need further assistance please feel free to write back to us and
we will be happy to assist you.

Ant, if you have any other questions or problems you may also call us
toll free at 800-223-5546 (Extn. 21). Alternatively, call us on 310 898
1100 Ext. 21.

Regards,

Vincent Connors
Belkin Technical Support"
--
"The ants are back Ted!" --Dougal from Father Ted TV show.
/\___/\
\ _ / Remove ANT from e-mail address: NT
( ) or