Old November 12th 07, 01:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Default Drivers for Toshiba e-Studio45 GA-1040 PCL PrinterBoard 1.3

Hello,

Thank you for using newsgroup!

From your post, it appears that this is a third-party software related
issue so that I suggest you contact the manufacturer of printer to see if
there is any more information about this driver for Windows Vista.

I appreciate your cooperation and understanding!

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security http://www.microsoft.com/security