Old September 3rd 06, 05:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
JBejarano

Default low memory when trying to play dvd's

I recently developed a problem with trying to play dvd's using either Media
Player or Media Center in Vista beta 2. If I try to play them with Media
Player, I get a "low memory" error. If I try it in Media Center, it does
nothing at all. I must admit it has been a couple of weeks since the last
time I tried to play a dvd, but up until today, I had no problems playing
them. I tried restoring to a point a few weeks ago, no help. I tried
reinstalling a fresh copy of Vista, still nothing. I can play videos, music,
etc. with either one, I just cant play dvd's. Any one have any ideas?
in case it helps:
Pentium Extreme Edition 840
2GB RAM
BFG GeForce 7900GTX-OC 512MB PCI-Express