Old December 11th 07, 03:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Eddie Bishop

Default other ideas

This did not work for me. I tried it several times, and even rebooted. I had this problem a few days ago, and managed to get it to go away for a day. Not sure what I did, but I thought going to Tools-Folder Options and clicking "Restore Defaults" on every tab is what fixed it. However, the problem came back and I can't get it to go away by "Restore Defaults" or deleting said registry keys.... Any ideas?

http://www.eggheadcafe.com