Old December 14th 07, 10:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
steven richards

Default scanning w/ Vista

I am trying to scan an employment application to edit and customize for my
business. I can scan the document but I can not make any changes to it. Can
anyone help me with this as HP has not been able to. I am using an HP
Officejet 5610 All in one. I am using the Vista program along with Office
2007 Professional. I am look to edit the text in the scanned document to
insert company name etc. and to set styles and themes to the document.
--
Steven R.