Old December 30th 07, 05:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords,microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management,microsoft.public.windows.vista.games,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_assessment
teeat

Default What is wrong with windows vista?

the program is horrible, it take for ever eith that little cicrle, and
something is always running, My verizon security in not compatible and not
working, can not
login on to my verizon .net

"James Matthews" wrote:

hi,

I just don't understand what people's problem with windows vista is!
Everyone says it doesn't work with 3rd party applications.... well guess
who's fault that is! The company that made the app!

Anyways I wanted to hear what issues people had with vista and how we can
resolve them!

Thanks
James
--