Old January 9th 08, 10:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Carlos

Default Problem caused by Motorola USB Modem

Mike,
Motorola software should be installed without having the phone plugged on
the USB port first.
Reboot after driver installation and then plug in your mobile.
My wife has a V3 black and I have a W510 working in Vista x64 with those
drivers.
Carlos

"MikeC" wrote:

I downloaded that, but then I got an error message that says it "Encountered
a problem. Found Driver Software (USB Mass Storage Device), but the system
cannot find the file specified.
--

"Carlos" wrote:

Hi,
Go here http://developer.motorola.com/docstools/USB_Drivers/ and download
your drivers.
They are available both for 32-bit and 64-bit OSs.
I am using them on Vista x64 with my Motorola W510.
Please note that you will have to register, for free, before being able to
download them.
Carlos

"Ryan O in Pa" wrote:

I can't get the drivers to install on vista for my new motorola cell phone,
so I can import music to the phone. I already tried going to motorola's
website and downloaded a newer version of the software, it still doesnt work.
The phone will not connect to the computer. Its a motorola v3m phone from
verizon wireless. Any one else seen this problem? have a fix?