Old January 19th 08, 05:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Andy

Default Buffalo LinkTheater PC-P3LWG/DVD not working on vista

Hi All,
I have a bit of trouble with the above. I am running the latest software
(Ver 1.16 I think) and all was well with XP until I upgraded to Vista.
I installed the software and now when trying to access the menus to set up
the files to read from all I get is the hourglass permanently cycling. Would
anyone either know if this is fixable on linktheater or if there is any other
program that would do the same as linktheater and integrate with the Buffalo
LinkTheater PC-P3LWG/DVD.
Thanks in advance