Old January 30th 08, 02:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Pinky

Default Vista will not show jpeg thumbnails, Help!!

None of my jpeg images show up in any folders, no thumbnails of them, but the
bitmat ones show. I have already went in and made sure the show icons instead
on thumnails was not checked, I've tried system restore, I've deleted the
iconcache folder so it would be rebuilt, I've changed the monitor from 32 to
16 and back to 32 again. And restarted everytime I tried something new. I
work in photoshop a lot, so it makes it really hard when you go to open a
picture and there's no thumbnails in the folder, any folder. All of my
pictures are now just plain ol icons. I've tried everything that I know to
do. This is delaying me in a lot of work.
Could someone please please help me.
I would appreciate any and all feedback asap.
Thanks!!!!