Old February 18th 08, 03:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Pinky

Default Vista will not show jpeg thumbnails, Help!!

Well, just to let ya know, I tried everything, and I mean everything that I
could find to do, and that was a lot. And nothing worked, so, I wound up
having to restore my computer back to the factory settings. It was easy, but
I had to back up all my stuff, and I put it all on disk, then did the
restore.
I tried the system restore and it never worked, but with the work that I do
I have to have those thumbnails, some might think it's crazy to restore all
the way back to factory settings for thumbnails, but I had to. And, now it
works perfectly. I don't know what caused it, but I hope it never happens
again.

Sorry, I couldnt help you.

"2NYCE" wrote:

Im having the same problem. Can anyone help?

--
2NYCE