Old February 23rd 08, 06:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Paul Shapiro

Default DVI not working - after driver update

I had something similar after an nVidia graphics driver update. It seemed
that the new driver swapped the primary and secondary video outputs. I went
into the graphics configuration and set the card to clone the primary
monitor to the 2nd monitor. Then both video outputs were working.

"Adam Szewczak" wrote in message
Hi.

Is it anyone find solution for non workin DVI connection on some graphic
systems ?

Now my problem back becouse I make mistake and Vista take from serwer ATI
driver update (20.2.2008). Now the DVI is disabled. I cant unistall driver
nad update. LCD works only via D-Sub