Windows Explorer - Preview

Old June 27th 07, 10:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Dictionary option/Bob

Default Windows Explorer - Preview

A recent Microsoft note '8 timesaving tips for Windows Vista and the 2007
Microsoft Office release' pointed me to a way of previewing a file etc,
without actually opening the file. This facility would be very useful to me;
BUT.... when I go to STARTCOMPUTERORGANIZELAYOUT - I should then see an
option for PREVIEW. I don't. Anyone know what the problem is, and how I can
fix it please.
Old June 27th 07, 06:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Ronnie Vernon MVP

Open Computer and select Organize/Folder and Search Options. In the top
section under Tasks, select the Show Preview and Filters option. This should
make the Layout/Previews visible.

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

Old June 28th 07, 10:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Dictionary option/Bob

Thanks Ronnie, simple ennit! (When you know how!).
Regards from Dictionary option/Bob

Old June 28th 07, 06:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Ronnie Vernon MVP

Bob

Your welcome and I'm glad this helped.

--