Old December 4th 06, 11:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
vista

Default which UPS to buy for vista final?

i dont know the manufacturer.
the UPS is kind of anonymous.

is there anyone who can give answer to my original questions about if vista
by themselves support ups?

thanks

"Richard G. Harper" wrote:

You'd need to check with the manufacturer of the UPS to see if they will
support Vista. I would not use the Windows XP software within Vista on a
dare.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User]
* NEW! Catch my blog ...

"vista" wrote in message
news
i want to buy a non-known trademark usb line interactive ups.
how do i know if it will work with vista?
how do i know if vista will shutdown automatically after power loss.

It has some software but it is for xp. will it be compatible with vista?

do i need this software in vista?
maybe vista itself can handle it?

thanks