Old December 5th 06, 10:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Theo

Default which UPS to buy for vista final?

How do you expect someone to give you answer when they have
no idea which UPS you're wanting to know about?

Use some common sense!

Provide the manufacturer's name, make, and model of the UPS
to start with. With that information someone might be able
to answer your question.

But, regardless of the make and model of your UPS, it is up
to the manufacturer and/or the vendor to provide the
software for it, not Microsoft. I would not expect anymore
support in Vista that you find in Windows XP.

vista wrote:
can someone give me a reply if vista has its own software.

i don't want comments about trusting a no-name.
anyway it is not noname, it is just unknown origin.
the seller has his own trademark on it
it worths for half price

thanks