Old March 6th 08, 04:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Alan Morris [MSFT]

Default Thunking Spooler APIS from 32 to 64 Process has Stopped Working

I assume the 64 bit programs like notepad can print. Make sure you are not
running the 32 bit app by opening task manager. Anything with *32 is not
x64.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941962/en-us
You experience problems when you try to print a document in a 32-bit program
on a computer that is running a 64-bit version of Windows Vista

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

"Kentucky" wrote in message
Hi,

I have deleted the following updates, but still get this problem:

KB946254
KB944941
KB943983

Updates KB907417 and KB945185 can't be deleted. I would appreciate some
help
with this.

Chris.

"Kentucky" wrote:

Hi,

I have Windows Vistax64 and recently I have been receiving the above
message
every time I try to open an Office application, Office 2003 32-bit is
installed. If I remove all the printers I don't get this message, but if
add a network printer which has a Vistax64 bit driver I will start
getting
the error again.

This has only been happening this week, maybe after some updates were
installed.

Does anyone have a solution?

Chris.