Old March 11th 08, 12:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Guest

Default This could indicate a lack of memory on your system - any answers?

"ulhassaan" wrote in message
I HAVE 123GB EMPTY MEMORY IN THE COMPUTER.FURTHER I DONT KNOW WHY IMAP
COMMAND COULD NOT BE SENT TO THE SERVER.I HAVE ENTERED THE CORRECT
INFORMATION AS PER GMAIL SETTINGS SHOWN BY THM IN THEIR HELP SECTION.CAN
ANY
ONE HELP ME OUT TO GET THE WEB MAIL WORKING ON MY COMPUTER.ITS VISTA
PREMIUM
HOME WINDOWS ON MY COMPUTER

"dk" wrote:

"Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server due to non-network
errors."

dk

If you want to be treated as shouting and therefore receive fewer answers,
post in
ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.

What if any antivirus programs do you have? Some of them cause assorted
problems in Windows Mail, although seldom immediately.