Old March 13th 08, 04:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Carey Frisch [MVP][_2_]

Default Tv connection

You need to change the resolution settings using Display in Control Panel.
Because most HDTV sets use the 16:9 format, you need to choose a screen
resolution that matches the wide format of the TV. If your computer's video
card has been designed with HDTV in mind, it might come with its own software
for setting screen resolution to match the 16:9 format.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"pjjppj" wrote:

I connect my laptop to my tv Via a HDMI cable, It works fine but the
screen size is too big so the start bar and other bits dont fit on the
tv, i have tried to change the laptop and tv settings but it hasnt
worked. So can anyone help?
Thanks Lee

--
pjjppj