Old March 19th 08, 12:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Bob F.[_4_]

Default Unable to open pics in Windows Photo Gallery on my Vista desktop

Our goal is to solve technical and operational problems by using this
newsgroup as a collective forum.
Please include enough of the previous message(s) so that others trying to
follow this thread know what you are talking about. Also please try to
"edit out" the non relevant portions. It helps everyone. If you are using
Windows Mail, Go to:
Tools Options Send check - "Include message in reply"

--
Regards, BobF.
"aglinx" wrote in message

that worked for me! amazing and wierd that the problem would be caused
by a link to a webpage...

--
aglinx