Old March 20th 08, 01:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
Brink

Default Allowing trusted programs through UAC

Thad Student;653611 Wrote:
I have the tool, but I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing with it. I
guess
I'll have to read some of the documents that came with it. Otherwise...
It
doesn't seem to be making a difference so far...

"Brink" wrote:

Thad Student;653434 Wrote:

Hi Thad Student,

You can try this to see if it will work for you.

http://www.vistax64.com/vista-news/1...lications.html

Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
'*VISTA FORUMS*'
*Please post feedback to help others.*

It is hit and miss with working on programs. The only other option to
do without turning UAC off, is to elevate the administrator accounts so
they alone will not be bothered by the UAC prompts and still have UAC
on.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/80...ege-level.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn