Old April 1st 08, 02:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
cojhughes

Default Mail

I'm getting the same thing. Here is what I got:

The host 'POP3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the
server name correctly.
Subject 'Arrival and Departure TIMES are wrong???', Account: 'POP3',
Server: 'POP3', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error:
11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

I know nothing about setting up email, just use yahoo for all that stuff.
--
John Hughes

"T" wrote:

I am able to receive e-mail but cannot send anything. When I try to send
e-mail, it gets sent to my out box. I am using windows mail. Anyone have
suggestions on how to fix this