Old April 2nd 08, 03:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
kathy777

Default message stuck in outbox

I moved the 2 emails to the Draft file ok. Problem still exists when trying
to send from Windows Mail.

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

After downloading that fix, did you double-click on it so that it runs?
Did it give any response or error message?

Perhaps that fix is not applicable for your problem. Are there a collection
of unsent messages in your Outbox? If so, move them to the Drafts
folder. If one message won't move and can't be deleted, the KB941090
fix should work. If your symptoms are a little different, please describe.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (WLMail)

"kathy777" wrote in message news
I have downloaded the suggested fix, but still get the same error message
even after restarting my computer. I'm very frustrated.

"Simo Pietilä" wrote:

The same problem occurred to me today. I found the solution here. After
installing KB941090 I was able to delete the mail from outbox.