Old April 4th 08, 08:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
satyabobby

Default Buffalo LinkTheater PC-P3LWG/DVD not working on vista

Andy;578600 Wrote:
Hi All,
I have a bit of trouble with the above. I am running the latest
software
(Ver 1.16 I think) and all was well with XP until I upgraded to Vista.
I installed the software and now when trying to access the menus to set
up
the files to read from all I get is the hourglass permanently cycling.
Would
anyone either know if this is fixable on linktheater or if there is any
other
program that would do the same as linktheater and integrate with the
Buffalo
LinkTheater PC-P3LWG/DVD.
Thanks in advance

Did you find any solution for this??? I am in the same situation now.

Thanks,

--
satyabobby