Old June 5th 08, 08:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Colin Barnhorst[_2_]

Default Lexmark Z515 Printer won't print with Vista

Check the printer's manual. Some printers need to be off and disconnected
while you install the software. This is usually true of HP printers and
scanners. Just the reverse of a lot of PnP devices.

"FlBoy55" wrote in message
I tried it again, but still not printing. Any other ideas. Should I try
removing and re-installing? Windows 98 suggested that in the past. So,
does
Windows Vista require the same on such matters?

"FlBoy55" wrote:

I did download the drivers from Lexmark site, but will try again.

"DL" wrote:

http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-per...29:1:0:432:0:0
Install the drivers

"FlBoy55" wrote in message
I have a Lexmark Printer which worked with Windows 98. Now it won't
work
with
my new Emachines computer with Windows Vista Home Premium. I have
downloaded
the recommended updates, but all I seem to get is the documents put
in the
queue, but does not send to the printer to begin printing. Anyone
got any
ideas.