Old June 6th 08, 11:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Donald L McDaniel[_5_]

Default Lexmark Z515 Printer won't print with Vista

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 11:56:01 -0700, FlBoy55
wrote:

It is also a USB plug and play device

"FlBoy55" wrote:

I have a Lexmark Printer which worked with Windows 98. Now it won't work with
my new Emachines computer with Windows Vista Home Premium. I have downloaded
the recommended updates, but all I seem to get is the documents put in the
queue, but does not send to the printer to begin printing. Anyone got any
ideas.

I've found that Lexmark's have terrible driver installers. I used to
have a Z53, which had a very troublesome driver installer.

Now I use Epsons, rather than Lexmarks.

Lexmarks tend toward being very noisy, anyway.

Donald L McDaniel