Old June 7th 08, 04:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Mick Murphy

Default Address Books and Contact Lists

You have already posted here, and it has been answered in depth; over and
over again!
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"GRITSandSLUTS" wrote:

I use my IP to check my emails 1st; once I open the program my emails get
'dumped' into my email program(s) which are Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 and
"IncrediMail". HOWEVER; NONE of the 3 have the same 'email addresses' listed
in them. Do I have to go into each and 're-type' or 'type' the ones that are
missing or possibly changed or incorrect? Please be specific. I go to my IP
to check my emails in order to use THEIR servers' protection; then I use the
one I have on my computer.
--
God Bless!
LMA