Old June 7th 08, 08:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Synapse Syndrome[_2_]

Default Address Books and Contact Lists

"GRITSandSLUTS" . wrote in message
I use my IP to check my emails 1st; once I open the program my emails get
'dumped' into my email program(s) which are Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
and
"IncrediMail". HOWEVER; NONE of the 3 have the same 'email addresses'
listed
in them. Do I have to go into each and 're-type' or 'type' the ones that
are
missing or possibly changed or incorrect? Please be specific. I go to my
IP
to check my emails in order to use THEIR servers' protection; then I use
the
one I have on my computer.

What do you mean by 'your IP'? It usually means Internet Protocol, but that
does not make sense in your post.

ss.