Old June 7th 08, 01:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
GRITSandSLUTS

Default Address Books and Contact Lists

Thanks MIC...you are NO different from 'others who act like you KNOW
everything' and have NO patience for those of us (who because of health
problems) can't just 'catch onto something that is "foreign" to them'. DON'T
write if you have to 'inflict' YOU superiority on others. It is NOT at all
flattering to you! People that 'act like they KNOW everything...are
'irritating' to those of us...who 'unfortunately' DON'T -- SO GO AHEAD and
REPORT ME! I'm quite sure that will give you a 'pat on your back today'!
--
God Bless!
LMA

"Mick Murphy" wrote:

You have already posted here, and it has been answered in depth; over and
over again!
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"GRITSandSLUTS" wrote:

I use my IP to check my emails 1st; once I open the program my emails get
'dumped' into my email program(s) which are Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 and
"IncrediMail". HOWEVER; NONE of the 3 have the same 'email addresses' listed
in them. Do I have to go into each and 're-type' or 'type' the ones that are
missing or possibly changed or incorrect? Please be specific. I go to my IP
to check my emails in order to use THEIR servers' protection; then I use the
one I have on my computer.
--
God Bless!
LMA