Old June 7th 08, 04:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Synapse Syndrome[_2_]

Default Address Books and Contact Lists

"GRITSandSLUTS" . wrote in message
IP - for me means "Internet Provider". I've already had one 'smart'
remark
made to me this morning.

Well you can't just make up your own personal anacronyms and expect
everybody else to understand what you are on about. In a computing context,
IP means Internet Protocol. The term you were looking for was ISP -
Internet Service Provider. Everybody would have understood what you meant
by that.

My Question was...do I have to type my address
book/contacts into EACH and every email program I have.

snip rant

It depends on what address book programs you are using. Some can import and
export from others. Most can import and export as Comma Separated Values
(.csv files), but you will get better results using a other import methods
if available.

ss.