Old June 8th 08, 05:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
WarOfGenesis

Default DISPLAY ERROR - LINES (ATI RADEON X1600)

well in terms of inputs im using DVI and my resulotion is 1680*1050
but the lines come up @ random. but it happens alot on pictuers.
--
壮大なマスター

"Curious" wrote:

What resolution are you sending over what interface to what type of display?
If a digital display what is its native resolution?
What is the resolution of the camera pictures you have trouble with?
"WarOfGenesis" wrote in message
Im Running windows vista ultimate, before hand it was fine and still but
its
my bloody grahpics card, i keep on getting lines across my screen.

this comes up when i run some applications or viewing some pictures from
my
camera? i've tried updating my drivers, directx 10 and also ati Catalyst
has
been updated. can any one help??
--
壮大なマスター