Old December 22nd 06, 04:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
SOUTY

Default problems with my USB devices such as flash disk and memory rea

i have p4 3ghz with mother board intel chipset 945 and i have a mp3 player
and memory reader i noticed that our ports of USB doesn't work with vista
ultimate RTM
but it works without problems with other versions of windows XP thanks for
ur care
"R. C. White, MVP" wrote:

Hi, SOUTY.

works without a driver in windows sp3

What is Windows SP3?

Do you mean Windows XP with SP2? Or some other version? Did it come
pre-installed on your computer?

It might help also if you tell us the make and model of your computer and
the USB card, if not built in.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

Microsoft Windows MVP
(Running Windows Mail 7.0 in Vista Ultimate x64)

"SOUTY" wrote in message
windows can't recognize my USB devices it can't instal a driver although
it
works without a driver in windows sp3
my vista is 32bit RTM
i have a mp3 player and memory reader