Old June 28th 08, 07:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
warlocc

Default Wrong disc inserted?

I have a ton of games installed on my computer. Many require the CD/DVD in
order to play. They all played no problem. Now I have Vista SP1, and none
will play. Any time I try to play them, I get an error message saying to
insert the CD/DVD into the drive, but I get the same error message for both
drives, no matter which game it is I try to play.

The message is this exactly-
Please remove disc from current CD/DVD drive and insert the original "game"
disc in drive ?:.

Any thoughts?