Old January 1st 07, 10:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Craig

Default Booting

I have the same issue with the iso from MSDN's website. After reading the
posts here I'm begining to believe the iso files do not include the system
files to make the disk bootable. I have also checked my BIOS.

Craig,

"nicholas hall" wrote:

I should wait till February and go to your local computer shop and buy a
boxed version of Vista.

This way you should not go wrong.

NIK

"B Shealey" wrote in message
Ok, I have burned both the .iso file, and have used MagicISO to turn it
into
files and folders. I still cannot get it to boot with either of them. I
have setup the dvd drive as the first boot source in bios, but it will not
boot from cd. Thanks for your answers so far.