Old January 5th 07, 01:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Howard Kelley

Default Vista...? Proceed with caution!

Those who want to rob banks are always going to find a way of doing
it...therefore should we not lock up the banks at night? I realize having
tellers in the bank inconvenience and cost innocent people who otherwise
should be able to bank on the honor system. DRM is not evil..neither are
locks.

"ChrisM" wrote:
.....All it (Vista) is going to do is inconvenience and cost innocent
people. Those that want to make illegal copies are always going to find ways
of doing it...