Old September 30th 08, 04:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Gene L.[_2_]

Default Document Directory

Gordon:

Thank you for the quick reply. I am afraid that I do not know enough about
the system to "customize" it. Can you help me to do this?
Thanks
Gene L.
"Gordon" wrote in message
"Gene L." wrote in message
I use Vista Home Premium at home just for personal use. I do not use an
extensive file arrangement and was wondering how I can by-pass the
"users/Name" after the "C" prompt and go right to the documents. It is a
little annoying to go throught all the folder names when I do not use
them. Is there a way to do this? I appreciate your comments and
suggestions.
Thand you
Gene L.

Add Documents to your Start Menu.
Right-click the Start Orb, choose Properties.
On the Start Menu tab, under Start Menu, click Customize.