Old September 30th 08, 08:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Gene L.[_2_]

Default Document Directory

The button "Display as Link" is already checked and nothing seems to change
if the button is checked or not.
"Gordon" wrote in message
"Gene L." wrote in message

Gordon:

Thank you for the quick reply. I am afraid that I do not know enough
about the system to "customize" it. Can you help me to do this?
Thanks

Add Documents to your Start Menu.
Right-click the Start Orb, choose Properties.
On the Start Menu tab, under Start Menu, click Customize.

Do exactly what I said, and in the window that opens scroll down to
Documents and click on the button "Display as Link".