Old October 13th 08, 08:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
simonageorgescu

Default Problems with scanner, Windows Update in Vista 64 bit

I've been at that site already and tried the first things suggested.
They didn't work or were not applicable. My error doesn't include the
.net thing. And I am comfortable going to more advanced solutions since
they mention that messing with such things might have dire consequences.
I am in the process of researching and buying another scanner, on the
list of compatible devices from Microsoft. I don't think other
solutions work. I am on the point of giving up on this scanner.

--
simonageorgescu