Old October 17th 08, 11:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Brink

Default Reinstalled Vista

MSPRISSYSMOM;863361 Wrote:
-My friend is having issues, I am relaying there problem, here goes:-

-just reinstalled Vista. It loaded into C: which is a pity as there was
a partition for it to load into named D: My C: only has 10 GB space and
is now full. D: has 325 GB and nothing goes into it!. Can I change the
drive letters to make this problem go away?-

-Configuration: Vista Home Premium.-

-History: Recently reinstalled Vista after big crash. Had no reboot
disks.-

Hello MSPRISSYSMOM,

A workaround is to delete the D: partiton and extend C: into D: to make
one large drive again.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/95...te-extend.html

Next, you can shrink C: again by how much space you want for the D:
drive instead of the 325 GB before and have C: the size you want to.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/95...partition.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--