Old December 18th 08, 06:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
DL

Default !HELP! - I made a science Report and when I closed it and reopend it ERROR!!!

Cache cleaner /Optimiser / Reg cleaner whatever; simply more snake oil
designed to screw your system up.

You might get a better response as to how to recover your works file by
posting to a works group
PS Saving files to the desktop is IMO not a very good idea

"JakDG" wrote in message

Ok,

I was making my Science report for school ( Which is due tomorrow ).

I saved it, and it gave me the following error

[image: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...err/Error.jpg]

I tried opening it in Notepad I scanned it for spyware and everything.

The night before this happend I ran a cache cleaner '( PC PitStop 2.0 )
' (http://www.pcpitstop.com/default.asp)

Iam stumped on this one guys...

Any ideas/ help would be GREAT!!

Sincerely,