Old December 20th 08, 11:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
nancichappy

Default Laptop Mouse Problems Big Time!

Could you please tell me how to fix this before I throw my laptop out
the window??? Out of the blue my mouse on my laptop (using the
mousepad) has been constantly dropping menus so that the only way I can
get it to stop is to keep hitting the escape key!

I tried downloading newer drivers for it and even did a restore to no
avail. The only thing that seems to work is to use a wireless mouse,
but I'd really like the thing to work like it did when I bought it. I
thought maybe it was because of installing Mozilla, but when I did the
restore without installing Mozilla, it still seems to be doing this.

Any help at all would be soooo much appreciated!

Thanks and happy holidays!

--
nancichappy