Old December 24th 08, 12:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
Malke[_2_]

Default ActiveX EXE in Vista

Adam wrote:

Hello
Can you help me please if you have a solution

I have problem with ActiceX Exe (2 Software) in Vista
I can open just on, I can't opened the other,

I have the error "Unexpected error; quitting" which is the same error I
get when running
MyExe.exe /RegServer from the Start | Run.

Your post is a bit hard to follow, but it would appear that you are asking
about a third-party program called "ActiveX.exe", or possibly "MyExe.exe".
While Internet Explorer does use ActiveX plugins to provide additional
capabilities, the programs you refer to are not part of Windows.

You should contact the third-party software mftr. ("2 Software"?) for
support of their product.

Malke
--
MS-MVP