Old February 5th 09, 07:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Usernamenottaken

Default Duplex printing for the HP 7310 native drivers working incorrectly

To recap:
* HP 7310 has the same problem: The second page of a duplexed print is
upside down.
* HP does not supply a driver to fix this problem.

When I called technical support, they refused to help because the
warranty has expired.

The policy of REFUSING to supply a driver update for a SERIOUS, KNOWN
bug, and also REFUSING to supply technical support regarding that bug is
*unacceptable.* This printer was sold on the basis of its ability to
duplex, and it cannot. I will NEVER buy another HP printer.

--
Usernamenottaken
Usernamenottaken's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/usernamenottaken.htm

http://forums.techarena.in