Old March 6th 09, 06:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
aelover77

Default Panasonic Quiet KX-P2123 24-pin Dot Matrix Form Printer

Ahhh so I received it and have had nothing but a head ache and a half
from it and dont know what to do.
So i got a Dot Matrix Panasonic KX P2123 for my computer. My use of
this is for tatoo stencils in which you dont need the ribbon and such.
But I just got it todayand went to hook it up to my computer and hooked
it up with a parallel/USB cord. Once I did so, I went to add printer,
and added it just fine, automatically had the driver installed. Which I
was trilled about!

Then I went to print a test page as prompted with adding a printer and
got nothing.
Then I tried from photoshop. Nothing. And from irfan view. Nothing. In
the buffer it says error. I cant seem to figure out what I am doing
wrong

--
aelover77