Old March 6th 09, 08:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Alan Morris [MSFT]

Default Panasonic Quiet KX-P2123 24-pin Dot Matrix Form Printer

Is the printer in the printers folder

If not make sure the spooler service is started.

If the machine is x64, try to print using the x64 version of notepad.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

"aelover77" wrote in message

Ahhh so I received it and have had nothing but a head ache and a half
from it and dont know what to do.
So i got a Dot Matrix Panasonic KX P2123 for my computer. My use of
this is for tatoo stencils in which you dont need the ribbon and such.
But I just got it todayand went to hook it up to my computer and hooked
it up with a parallel/USB cord. Once I did so, I went to add printer,
and added it just fine, automatically had the driver installed. Which I
was trilled about!

Then I went to print a test page as prompted with adding a printer and
got nothing.
Then I tried from photoshop. Nothing. And from irfan view. Nothing. In
the buffer it says error. I cant seem to figure out what I am doing
wrong

--
aelover77