Old January 22nd 07, 12:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Speedy

Default Vista Start Menu Options

I had looked in there but obviously not looked hard enough! You are right,
thanks....

"Jane C" wrote:

Right-click on the Taskbar and select Properties. On the Start Menu tab,
select Customize. You may alter the default settings there.

--
Jane, not plain 64 bit enabled :-)
"Speedy" wrote in message
In Vista, StartAll Programs - I get no "sort by name" option. Also I
have
not seen an option yet for "highlight recently installed programs" as was
available in XP. Other than that I think Vista is superb from what I have
explored so far...

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com... e_management