Old January 23rd 07, 10:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Neil

Default NVidia FX5200

The drivers that Vista installed worked fine for my 5200. I've read
elsewhere that if you upgrade you lose Aero (probably not a bad thing!)

"Rick Rogers" wrote in message
Hi,

Bad news. IIRC, Nvidia has decided not to support the 5000 series for

Vista
and Aero.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Paul" wrote in message
I am trying to get some drivers for my NVidia FX5200 graphics card for

the
RTM version of Vista. I have downloaded the GeForce drivers, 97.46 X86

,
from the NVidia site but when I try to install them it says that I have

unsupported graphics card.

Any ideas?